Saturday, 11 February 2012

Style Icons

I keep seeing pictures of 'Modern Style Icons' with their classic outfits and feeling not envious or admiring - but bored. Skinny jeans and high heels - yawn. Navy blazers and white linen shirts - double yawn. Giant handbags and outsize scarves - zzzzz!
I'd much rather see pictures of women whose style is interesting - and even fun.


Helena Bonham Carter always looks amazing. I'm amazed. Are you amazed?


I really love Vanessa Paradis' Twenties style - it suits her perfectly and sets her apart from everyone else.


Lisa Bonet has been achingly stylish for as long as I can remember. And I mean that literally...I used to watch the Cosby Show and want to look like Denise so badly I could feel it like a stomach-ache!

And one more of the amazing HBC - simply because she's wearing a dress made out of newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment