Thursday, 31 January 2013

Faulty maths

I see from the post I wrote at the end of December, that I fully intended to reach a total of 30,000 words by the end of January. Which required my writing no more than a paltry 500 words a day.
Um...yeah - and I'm still on course for that total. Only now it requires my writing 9,500 words by the end of today. Aargh! How did that happen?
Well...there were those few days where everything halted for snow-based fun....and I went down with a life-sucking bug for another few days - which was not fun! Then I made the fatal mistake of downloading an infuriatingly-addictive game (Jewel Quest II) which is still sucking away even more of my life than any bug could (Damn you, Sebastian Grenard!). And I have an idea there was a certain amount of procrastination - which sometimes turns out to be 'important thinking' however much it seems like idleness - so I don't always fight it as hard as I should...
Grrr! Trying to be a writer is like Feeling Guilty for a living!


Birds from Funnyjunk

No comments:

Post a Comment