Friday, 1 November 2013

Favourite things this week...

 
1... Lovely new slipper-boots for self and husband
 


 

2... Writers tweeting WRITER'S BRAIN tweets on Twitter


Writer's Brain
 
 Matt Haig
THE WRITER'S BRAIN: I'm a genius. I'm useless. I'm a genius. I'm useless. I'm a genius. I'm useless. I'm a genius. I'm useless. I want bread...
Nikesh Shukla
THE WRITER'S BRAIN: love me love me love me love me love me ooooooh a free book love me love me love me love me...
Mark Haddon
THE WRITER'S BRAIN: death, death, blank page, failure, death, Booker fantasy, death, blank page, What's in the fridge?

3... Trick or Treating with the Super Scario Bros
 
 

4... Discovering the magical Diana Wynne Jones books - and working my way through them ALL
 

 
5... Awesome local firework display - (watched for free from Grandad's attic window!)
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Aren't those free firework shows the best, and no cold fingers and toes. Still looks like your toes will be nice and snug in those slipper boots! 1st of November can you believe it? Writer's brain tweets made me chuckle, thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I enjoyed those twitter blips. Funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh. =)

    ReplyDelete